Monday 6 April 2015

Creativity 2.0


Hello there …
You're here to unleash your greatest beauty potential... For less time and money! You don't need a fat wallet, model body or the flashiest clothes to look good or even stylish. We'll work with what you've got! 

Most of the times when creativity is brought up, people assume its thinking outside the box that gets you there, I totally disagree! In my guard I always ask “why get into the box anyway? “, Yeah why get into the box anyway I think creativity totally hinges on how far you are willing to think ….

Lately I've been thinking too much and I came up with some cool DIY Tops using scarfs (see the pictures for further detail), But to be fair I won’t tell you how I came up with those tops, I’m challenging you to make your own DIY tops, Yes it’s a challenge post up and use the hash-tag #DIYLadyZedd, the best 5 will feature on next week’s blog.
All the best ladies and don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram (Links Below)
Stay Fresh
Xxx.

LadyZedd^ YB




No comments:

Post a Comment