Sunday 5 April 2015

Creativity


Ola ladyZed hope your weekend has been great, today I’m writing to you about creativity… I hope you enjoy this read and hopefully learn a few things...
So I'm not saying that you have to be flawless all the time. It's totally fine to make mistakes, because it's simply a way for you to learn and improve your style. I encourage you to get to know yourself better, simply by exposing yourself to new styles and clothes. Experimenting and having fun with fashion is the key to evolving your style.
I have recently fixated on DIY crop tops, the secret to making the perfect one is as follows:
·         Cut off the collar and sleeves of your preferred T-shirt – I recommend you use and old one
·         After having customized your crop top and you are satisfied with the outcome, I would recommend you soak it in a basin or bucket with bleach formula for about three hours this is to have your crop top look a little brighter – After all you want to be unique.
This particular crop top can be matched up with an old converse, a chunky chain and a beanie for the perfect outfit. Try this and hash-tag us.
Stay blessed and Stay Tuned.
#DoItYourSelf#afrobosschic#LadyZed#Tomboy

LadyZedd^YB

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment